This blog is designed to chronicle our lives while we are in New Orleans. Hopefully, this will be one of many ways we can stay connected with friends and family from back home in Georgia.
Friday, November 19, 2010
One Little...Two Little...Twenty Three Little Indians!
Friday, each class had a Thanksgiving feast. The Redbirds dressed up as Indians, and I borrowed one of the four year old classes' teacher, Marilyn's pilgrim outfit. This is a picture of Gennifer, the other four year year teacher, and me the day of the feast!
The children had a lot of fun feasting on Thanksgiving food and playing Thanksgiving themed games. They played pin the pilgrim hat on the turkey, blend BINGO, and made turkeys out of oreos and candy corn. I wish I had thought to take a picture of the turkeys, but in all the chaos of the day, I forgot! They were really cute! Most of the children went home after we finished games, and the six children that stayed watched A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving while I decorated the Redbird Chrismas tree. It was nice to get all the Christmas decorations up and ready for when we return after the break! We head out next week to Georgia to spend some time with the fam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment